Cult of Pop

Just rambling from my child of the 80s mind about movies, tv, music, comics, toys, games, work... whatever is floating around in my dome at any given moment.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Life in WoW - Part 2

Two days...

Barrengeist and I have been searching for this goddamn Red Crystal for 2 days!!!

All my quest said was that it was located somewhere "to the east of Auberdine within the mountains..." Yeah, and it was surrounded about about a billion freakin' level 14 Moonkin (think Owls on HGH with antlers jutting from their skulls).

So, 2 days of searching, countless deaths at the hands of the evil Moonkins, and I've finally found it!!

Oh yeah, and I'm up to level 15 now, too. Sweet!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home