Cult of Pop

Just rambling from my child of the 80s mind about movies, tv, music, comics, toys, games, work... whatever is floating around in my dome at any given moment.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Customs...

So the company that makes Stikfas now makes these other cool little figures called Cuboyds. And in the spirit of kit-bashing (which is taking 2 kits of these types of figures -- or any figures, really -- and putting them together to make something totally unique) I decided to take one of my Cuboyds, and parts from my Stikfas, and make a whole new figure.

He's a Hybrid, if you will...

I also wanted to try out the painting technique called dry brushing. Since I'm so new to this figure customizing stuff, I have to learn all these techniques and shit. It's so rad!!

Anyway, here's a few pictures of my hybrid Cuboyd/Stikfas along with the crew of kit-bashed Cuboyds where each of the figures in the background is made from 2 Cuboyds so they're bigger.




~ S. Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home