Cult of Pop

Just rambling from my child of the 80s mind about movies, tv, music, comics, toys, games, work... whatever is floating around in my dome at any given moment.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Confession

Growing up Catholic, I was taught the importance of confession, and how all is forgiven as long as one bares their sins before God. I also learned the importance of ignoring the Priest when he elected me "official wine taster" during my alter-boy days... but that's a different story.

Anyway, here is my confession:

As a youngster, I saw both New Kids On the Block and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch in concert.












There. I said it.
~ S. Rick

(holy shit, I've seen both Wahlbergs...)

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger Miss Bliss said...

You should be ashamed! Wait, that does no good when you are already confessing. Damn!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home