Cult of Pop

Just rambling from my child of the 80s mind about movies, tv, music, comics, toys, games, work... whatever is floating around in my dome at any given moment.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It Comes and Goes...

So my daughter (and therefor the rest of us) has been watching a ton of Animal Planet lately -- shows like The Crocodile Hunter and The Jeff Corwin Experience. Now, I'm all for said viewing since it's both interesting and educational, but I can't help but wonder -- am I the only one who feels screwed because neither Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin has ever caught, displayed, or even spoken of a Karma Cameleon? I mean, Boy George wouldn't have lied to us all these year, would he?

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Karma Karma Karma Karma
Karma Chameleon
You come and go.

They must have gone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home